Saturday, February 26, 2011

Day 24

Day 24 - Transformed by Truth
on page 186 top of the page there is a whole LIST of things that the Bible does for us.  Very awesome list.  You should consider is as essential to your life as food.  I definately need to work on that!!  hahaahah  I KNOW I think about food more than reading my Bible.  lol

Does everyone have a Bible?  Let me know and I'll send you an extra if you don't. 

Everyone who hears these words of mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock.

We had a Catholic woman talk last night at small group about growing up in the Catholic church and then going to The Village.  She explained how they read the scripture from the Bible every week at mass and in 3 years you  hear the whole thing.  She said there was NO scripture reading at home.  It was a crazy thought to think that if you had an issue.. that you could look up an answer in the Bible.  What are your thoughts about this Erin?

Do you accept it's authority? Do you assimilate it's truth? Do you apply it's principles?

No comments:

Post a Comment